Montag, 25. Januar 2010

Leighton, you know I love you but ...



...I must say, you are trying a bit too hard!
We all know Leighton is ubersexy, just take a look at those GQ Pictures, but I think the video for her single 'Somebody to love' might be just a tiny bit over the top. A little less make-up, a little bit more of that subtle Blair-Waldorf-Sexappeal we all know and love PLEASE! I know you can do it.
Of course, the fashion is just fabulous, I think it's been a long time since I last saw someone looking as good in a black babydoll as she does.

So much for sexy Leigthon, next week I'll blog about my opinion on the fashion show live streams I watched over the last weeks. Let's say, I got some good and some pretty bad stuff to say lol

xoxo,
-Mr. B

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen