Montag, 9. November 2009

Mister Brightside is taking over London!


The only thing that's on my mind - who's gon' run this town tonight?!

Yeah, while GG spent her holidays in Madrid, I visited a very good friend of mine in London. I loved every single minute "over there". It is such a great, vibrant and most of all very fashionable city! I didn't want to leave places like Oxford Street, Carnaby Street, Camden Market or Covent Garden behind - just very awesome spots!
Of course I went shopping a lot and probably spent the most time in this like 4-floor-Topshop near Oxford Circus - WOW! Overwhelming! They had this sale-thing going on on women's clothes and everyone was going crazy on the stuff - it was quite scary I have to admit, even for an experienced shopper lol
Anyway, I can't wait to go back to London soon!

Oh, btw : The wonderful blue leather jacket you see in the picture above is just one of the pieces I bought! Gosh, I love it!

Cheers mate,
Mr. Brightside.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen