Sonntag, 25. Oktober 2009

Madrid Impressions : Rastro


As I'm spending my autunm holidays in Madrid in Spain, today I went to the " Rastro" Europes biggest flea market, which covers the whole quarter " La Latina". I was so impressed, that was the greatest flea market I've ever seen! Currently I'm so obsessed with vintage that this feels like paradise to me! I could have spent my whole day there but unfortunately after one and a half our my family was bored and I had to leave... but anyway trust me: If you ever go to Madrid ( which is very very beautiful) you HAVE to go there, it's an absolute must for every flea-market-fan :)
xoxo 
Gossip Girl
P.S. on the picture you can see what I bought there but I have to admit, that I bought the flower-dress at topshop on my way back to the hotel ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen